If you are interested in pursuing career opportunities with Nationwide Debt Reduction Services (“NDRS”), please email or fax your resume in strict confidence to the contacts listed below. Please include the position you would like to be considered for along with your salary history.
- Career opportunities
- Training & development
- Company culture
- Charitable giving
Relaxed atmosphere, employees that care about the quality of service we provide, lots of positive encouragement and recognition from management, health/dental/vision benefits, open-door policy when it comes to concerns, managing without micro-managing
— ``Family-Like Atmosphere, Great Place``
Multiple Career Opportunities
Look through our website to determine if Nationwide Debt Reduction Services is the right fit for you. Browse our current job openings and look for a position that you are interested in. Nationwide Debt Reduction Services accepts resumes through our online application system. Once you apply, your application will be assessed to see if you meet the basic requirements for the job.
If your application passes an initial review and an opening still exists, you may be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. After this initial screening, your application may be referred to the appropriate department leadership, who may decide to grant you a full interview.
Formal interviews may be one-on-one or group. Generally, for any leadership position applicants are interviewed by a panel of peers and other leadership.
Job offers are contingent on a criminal background check, reference check and verification of work authorization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nationwide Debt Reduction Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to attract, recruit, hire, train, retain, develop and promote in all job classifications, the most qualified employees without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Training and Development
Develop Your Potential
What do you want to do? Lead a team? Work on the next big thing? Help other people resolve their debt? At Nationwide Debt Reduction Services, you’ll find those opportunities and more. You’ll also find leaders eager to help you pursue your dreams.
Wherever your passions lie, you can find rewarding work and new challenges here at Nationwide Debt Reduction Services. The diversity of our employees, businesses, customers, partners, and geographies allows you to continually grow and stretch your capabilities. At the same time, you’ll be playing a role in helping families across the country.
Take Advantage of Numerous Support Tools
To help you reach your potential, we offer numerous tools and resources, such as:
- Customized development plans
- Self-assessment and feedback tools
- Mentoring and peer advisor programs
- Comprehensive on-site classes covering business and managerial topics
- Online job listings so you can seek out new career opportunities within Nationwide Debt Reduction Services
Tap Into Your Leadership Potential
Consumer interest in debt settlement is expanding rapidly, and we will continue to be there to meet the demand. Achieving this goal will take creativity, dedication, and commitment to growth and change on the part of every team member.
This is why we provide numerous training opportunities for our team members, and why we have stepped up our recruiting, succession planning, and career development training for our future leaders. Everyone has an opportunity to succeed at Nationwide Debt Reduction Services.
To dramatically move the field of debt settlement, we need talented leaders at all levels within the organization. We partner with you to develop the skills and competencies needed – to meet our growing business requirements and to fulfill your career goals. We help develop those skills through:
- A full portfolio of leadership development programs for all levels.
- A corporate Leadership Development Program
- Employees can expect to participate in functional and leadership development, educational experiences and mentoring programs, as well as receive on-going coaching and feedback.
Building a great company and culture at Nationwide Debt Reduction Services includes the following:
- Powerful mission of helping families nationwide – Employees feel rewarded as they help people make meaningful progress with their debt.
- Working for a winning organization as a leader in debt settlement and debt reduction in America – advancing an industry.
- Associating with talented and capable people who have a shared sense of commitment to expanding our services and vision – and are passionate about helping people with their debt.
- Technically challenging work – we are always seeking to build and implement cutting-edge technology to enhance and scale our services.
- Financial success – Nationwide Debt Reduction Services is a rapidly growing and profitable business with strong financial metrics and is poised for continued growth. Our performance incentive program is an example of sharing financial success with employees.
- Innovation and experimentation – seeking new ways to expand our current growth, products and customer experience.
- Career growth and development – a rapidly growing company provides an opportunity for the development and advancement of our employees. We provide a focus on presenting challenging growth opportunities along with appropriate mentoring and guidance.
- Work environment – seeking to create an inviting and collaborative work environment that provides opportunities for employees to enjoy their work atmosphere while interacting with their co-workers.
- Balance fast-paced and energetic work environment with an ability to spend time with family and friends – flexible work schedules and work from home options.
At Nationwide Debt Reduction Services, we consider diversity to be an integral part of our business. Diversity means different things to different people in different parts of the world. We know that incredible teams are composed of diverse people, backgrounds and skill sets. Our ability to be the America’s best debt settlement company hinges on our ability to attract and retain the best global talent out there.
At Nationwide Debt Reduction Services, unique insights and fresh ideas drive our innovation. Diverse employees help us take our technologies & products to new levels, and ensure our processes work across cultures. We continually experiment and innovate in order to raise our standards. If you’re interested in being part of a global company that appreciates, celebrates, and leverages each person’s unique attributes, and you want to find the career that’s right for you, come talk to us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nationwide Debt Reduction Services is an (EOC) Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to attract, recruit, hire, train, retain, develop and promote in all job classifications, the most qualified employees without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Nationwide Debt Reduction Services understands that you are a hard working, experienced and knowledgeable human being. So we’ve designed a benefits package for you that is flexible, generous and based on choice.
Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
You get a choice of health plans, and Nationwide Debt Reduction Services pays a generous portion of the premium costs.
Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
When needed most, you and your family can feel secure with this benefit.
Flexible Work Options (with management approval & if position allows) include:
- Flexible work day start and stop times
- Remote work sites/telecommuting
- Regular part-time hours for specific positions
Once you are employed at Nationwide Debt Reduction Services, you can earn sizable employee referral bonuses when you participate in the employee Referral Bonus Program.
We know that you spend most of your waking hours at the office. That is why we offer an extensive on-site benefits package – so doing your best work at the office doesn’t even feel like work. We asked our employees what they liked best about working at Nationwide Debt Reduction Services. Here is what they said:
- Working with a service that is touching millions of lives
- Engaged, creative, smart people who collaborate
- Working at a great brand name company
- Growing my network and advancing my career
- Ping-pong table for those late night rallies
- Having a major impact on improving the business
- Opportunity to work with the best and brightest day-in-day-out
- Working for a company that has amazing potential
- My cool co-workers make me laugh everyday
- Company celebrations and team outings
- The casual atmosphere and dress code
- Open to new challenges and new technologies
- Start-up energy with profitable company stability
- Lunch Bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks
Community giving at Nationwide Debt Reduction Services is rooted in our belief that we are each an extension of hundreds of lives. We are a global team of hardworking people passionate about helping families across America. We are intimately connected to the health and economy of each community we are a part of, and feel it is our responsibility to give back to those communities in meaningful ways. Some of which are:
- Charitable Giving
- Sub for Santa
- Food & Shelter Coalition
- Habitat for Humanity
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Festival of Trees
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
View Our Current Openings
Looking to grow, be part of an evolving team, and work in a fast paced environment? See our current positions and decide which opportunity will be the best fit for you.