Our program and credit debt consolidation rank among the most popular debt solutions for consumers facing substantial amounts of high-interest debt. Credit card debt is the most common form of debt eliminated through a credit debt consolidation loan or our service. Consider what your specific situation is, and you will know which program will work best to make you debt free.
The following provides the major advantages and disadvantages of using a credit debt consolidation loan to eliminate debt.
- It replaces multiple creditors with one lender.
- It saves money with a lower interest rate than interest charged on multiple debts.
- It converts multiple debt payments into single monthly payments.
- With a secured loan for credit debt consolidation, you risk losing the collateral securing the loan if you default.
- Unsecured credit debt consolidation loans carry high interest rates.
- Longer repayment terms on credit debt consolidation loans increase the total interest you pay and extend the time you have the debts.
Our service can provide a program to avoid credit debt consolidation loans. It often saves consumers more money than credit debt consolidation because it reduces the total amount of debt and it does so more quickly.
We work with creditors for a reduced payoff. You save money, placing it in an account that goes toward eliminating debt. After approximately half the original balance is saved, negotiations for a lower balance are made. We handle each debt separately and allow you to pay off creditors at you own pace.
Consumers often benefit more from our service than credit debt consolidation because they do not pay the entire balance. It allows you to pay off debt at a substantial savings to you.
Talk to a debt counselor today!
Find the Right Debt Relief Solution, Start with a FREE Debt Analysis. Call Toll Free (888) 987-1325. Debt seems to be a part of life for many, but it doesn’t have to be. Get Relief From Credit Card Debt, Medical Bills, and Unsecured Loans.